The following are the terms of service agreement between you (individual or business entity which includes all your employees and representatives) and Engracio’s Beach Huts Rental, Engracio’s, Engracio’s – Isla Verde, which takes effect when you avail of any of our services specified here.
I. Summary of Services and Amenities
Engracio’s Beach Huts Rental provides off-the-grid accommodations for a very reasonable price. Amenities and services are as follows:
- Bamboo Cottage-style and Sawali rooms with private bathroom
- Semi-outdoor kitchen, which includes use of cookware, barbecue, and gas stove — Dinnerware and charcoal NOT provided.
- Shared bathrooms for tent pitchers and tree House occupants
- Gas and solar power generators***
- Electric fans for bamboo cottages
- Gazebo, picnic tables, outdoor seats, and kitchen
- Food and beverages catering
***Solar power generator is our main source of electricity. Our gas power generator runs usually only in the evening. During this time, we conduct refilling of water tanks; and allow for charging of your electronic devices.
Upon reservation, you will be given confirmation as to which type of accommodation, facilities, and services will be rendered to you.
The types of accommodation, their rates and inclusions that you can avail of are published in our website and Facebook Page or should be presented to you by our reservations officers.
Check-in time: 11:00 AM
Check-out time: 10:00 AM
Early Check-in (if available)
- 3 hours early: 50% of room charge
- 6 hours early: 100% of room charge
Late Check-out (if available)
-3 hours late: 50% of room charge
-6 hours late: 100% of room charge
III. Food and Beverages
Food and beverages orders shall be placed three (3) days before check-in date. You can bring your own food to cook.
IV. Reservation and Booking
No Walk-ins. Receipt of your reservation request is not a booking confirmation. 50% down payment required within a deadline set upon reservation in order to confirm booking. Balance due must be settled upon check-in. If no downpayment is made on the set deadline, reservation will be released NO REFUND of any downpayment amount shall be issued except in conditions stipulated in Section VII.
V. Payment Instructions
We shall provide you with instructions on how to make your payment, which includes our bank information and on how you will send your proof of payment.
VI. Additional Charges
Any additional charges incurred within the duration of your stay shall be paid in full in cash before check-out.
VII. Payment Refund, Re-booking, Booking Transfer
We allow payment refund of cancelled booking under the following condition:
- Cancellation is due to natural or man-made calamity which causes suspension of boat trips to Isla Verde. Only in this case that we will refund the amount paid less any applicable bank transfer / remittance charges.
We do not allow payment refund under any circumstances besides above-mentioned. However, we can facilitate one-time re-booking, provided that the following requirements are met:
*Re-booking request is submitted and approved ten (10) days before original check-in date.
- Payment of the balance due plus applicable re-booking charges is made ten (10) days before the original check-in date.
- Submission of re-booking confirmation which means allowing us to re-open booked accommodation/s for other guests.
- New check-in date falls within one year from the original check-in date.
Re-booking applies to the following items:
*Bamboo Cottages / Tree House / Tent Pitching Slots
*Pre-ordered meals, other food items, and beverages.
Guests can transfer their bookings to another party who will agree to settle full payment of the total billed charges under the conditions stated above.
VIII. Transportation and Activities
You are responsible for securing your own land transportation. For information regarding trips to Batangas City, visit www.islaverdecottages.com or send inquiries to www.facebook.com/thebeachcampislaverde
Boat Services and Activities Services
Activities services (water, whether on-boat or not on-boat; walk tours, such as hiking; and any and all boat services, both public and chartered, are provided by third parties. Engracio’s will not be held responsible for delays, change in trip schedule, sudden cancellation, and any untoward incidences that may occur while you are engaging in these activities, boarding the boat, during the trip, and when disembarking from it. Visit www.islaverdecottages.com or send inquiries to www.facebook.com/thebeachcampislaverde for information regarding boat services for Isla Verde.
IX. Rules and Reminders
- Wet stuff and persons are not allowed in the rooms and tents.
- Do not bring your outdoor footwear inside the rooms.
- No smoking in the vicinity of the camp.
- Avoid staining beddings and towels. We charge 500 pesos for every stained bedding and towel.
- Do not eat nor bring food inside the rooms and tents.
- Keep your valuables secure. The management will not be held responsible for any loss/damage of your belongings.
- Observe silence during bedtime.
- You can charge your electronic devices (mobile phones, camera, etc.) between 6:00 pm and 11:00 pm (or when the gas generator is on). Please ask for assistance.
- Conserve water. Keep water tap closed when not in use.
- Check-in 11:00; Check-out: 10:00 or until noontime if the room is available. Management will inform you.
- The compounds and all their facilities are for exclusive use of room renters only. After your check-out at 10:00 am, kindly vacate the compounds to give way to incoming guests. Management shall lead you to the area where you can stay while waiting for your boat service.
- Keep our surroundings clean. No littering.
- Bonfire without permission from the management is not allowed.
- Animal pets are not allowed.
- Follow safety rules when engaging in any activity, especially hiking, swimming, snorkeling, and fishing.
X. Communication Channels
You shall receive correspondence regarding reservations and inquiries, billing, and booking status thru the following communication channels only:
Email: reservations and inquiries – email@example.com
Billing – firstname.lastname@example.org
Booking Status – email@example.com
Facebook Page Messenger: m.me/TheBeachCampIslaVerde (www.facebook.com/thebeachcampislaverde)
Mobile Phones (SMS / Text ONLY)
XI. Direct Bookings Only / No Agents
We do not authorise agents / third party service providers / travel agencies / tour agencies to transact with our guests on our behalf.
We demand damage fees of not less than 100,000 pesos plus attorney’s fees to anyone who
– re-sells our services without our consent
- marks up or marks down our published rates, or make promotional offers for any of our services
- creates websites or any form of media whether online or offline that intentionally resemble the look and feel of our website and our Facebook Page for the purpose of creating an impression that they are owned by us.
XII. Maximum Pax per Bamboo Cottage / Tent / Tree House
Number of pax must not exceed the allowed in each bamboo cottage or tent. We reserve the right to deny entry of pax exceeding the maximum allowed in each bamboo cottage, tent, and tree house.
XIII. Guest List
We require list of guests (complete names) to be submitted one (1) day before check-in. Please present ID upon check-in.
XIV. Child Policy
- If and when a “per person” charge is imposed, children 10 years old and below are free of charge provided that they share bedroom with parent/guardian. Should a child be replaced by an adult guest, full payment of additional charge for extra pax shall be made upon check-in.
Sample Rates per Room with Child/Children:
1 Room for 1 Adult, 3 Children below 10 yrs – 2500.00 per night
1 Room for 2 Adults, 2 Children below 10 yrs – 2500.00 per night
1 Room for 3 Adults, 1 Child below 10 yrs – 2750.00 per night
- If and when a “per room” charge is imposed, prevailing room rates shall be used for a specified number of pax allowed per room regardless of age; whether children or adults.
- Children are counted into the maximum number of guests allowed per room.
Sample Room Setups with Child/Children:
3 Adults + 1 Child = 4 PAX (maximum pax per room)
2 Adults + 2 Child = 4 PAX (maximum pax per room)
Thank you. Should you have any questions, please email us at
This Terms of Service is subject to change without prior notice.